Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sweater Party!

Soooooooooooo after Giannas shower I got hoem and wanted to do nothing... did it happen? Not really!! I made some green bean casserole for the party that night, packed the kids and sat around for a bit before it was time to get ready to go. I was dying to go see Brayden but I just knew it wasnt going to happen!! Marc and Brandi picked the boys up around 530 and then Luke and I hurried to get ready and outta the house by six for the potluck. Every year we do dinner and a sweater party and its usually one of my favorite parties and get togethers of the year! We all bring toys for toys for tots too. This year I was so exhausted all I wanted to do was go to bed but I kept on truckin... good freinds, good food and great music! And some hilarious outfits... Kyle was my favorite... usually its me in the footy pjs but I couldnt find any his year. Well Kyle did and his wedgie and mooseknuckle cracked me up all night! I wore some jammies and tights with my uggs and Luke found some grinch pjs and his turtleneck haha. I was comfy thats for sure. Finally around midnight I decided my body could no longer function and I headed home, leaving Luke to come home with Bmoe and Lala. I got home and crashed in my xmas pjs. Luke n the other hand, I have no clue what time he got home!
John, the host, with his pipe that he smoked all night... lol weirdo!
Me with no eyes, greg and jojoJeff, Luke, John and Jon... Luke and JOhn started wrestling again after this... apparentely Luke wanted more bitemarks from him like last weekend! Jake... for some reason this picure reminds me of a midget and just makes me laugh every time i see it!

No comments: