Thursday, December 4, 2008

O Christmas Tree!!

We finally got our tree up! About time! I feel so behind this year. Last year I was on top of everything! However I did finsih my shopping on saturday so that was good! Luke and I put the tree up and the boys and I decorated! Wyatt is going to break probably a total of 15 ornaments this season, unless I tie him down. That kid... I swear! We did it pretty quick, the boys had so much fun and Jack just kept saying "Mom this tree is so decked out!" LOL I love pulling out all the ornaments every year and remembering where they all came from! So fun! I even got to put presents under it already! YAy!!! I love Christmas...

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

What a pretty tree! Is it real or fake? I love that there are a ton of lights in it. I forget how fun the whole Christmas tree thing can be. Micah is totally into it!