Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Girls Xmas Dinner

On Tuesday we had our girls dinner and gift exchange. Yes, a second one. Kind of the same group of girls, kind of not. We went to Canyon for dinner and drinks and we played the usual white elephant game. I got lukcy and got a victoria secrets gift card!! It wasnt a long night, a defintely not a crazy one. There were 15 of us, and probably only 2 of them were really drinking. I myself didnt have anything to drink because I knew I had to go home and wrap presents for the next day. Too much to do, I couldnt afford to be hungover or passing out before 11pm. It was nice though just to catch up with the girls and have no kids for awhile. I feel like the entire month consisted of a million parties and showers and waaayyy too much shopping! The night before that I was out til 11pm trying to find a freakin batcave! The only thing my 4 yr old asked for for xmas and I couldnt find the freakin thing anywhere. After 3 Targets, Toys R Us and 2 walmarts I found 2 left on an empty shelf at Target and just as I grabbed it the lights in target went out! It was 1pm and they were closing! Lucky for me I finally found one!!! Anyways, after my night with the girls and stealing my gift card I went home to wrap presents and prepare for christmas eve!!!

No comments: