Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy Weekend!!

So our busy weekend continues after thanksgiving... Saturday we headed to Camdens 2nd birthday and celebrated with her! I forgot my camera but I did get another picture that will explain the kids fun! Travis and Andreal nto only had the traditional bounce house but they decided to play carnival games as well.... meaning the goldfish game! Which in the end had every kid taking home their own goldfish!! LOL You could imagine how excited my kids were. But even I couldnt imagine how happy Wyatt was about his pet goldfish. I woke him up from his nap the next day and frantically searched for his goldfish when I didnt see it sitting on his dresser. I found the thing... in his bed with him!!!! NO JOKE! He had brought him to bed with him. Then insisted that his fish take a bath with him. It was insane! Luckily Travis had put lids on these goldfish containers. Anyways, the kids had a great time and despite having to leave early they were excited about what they got to take home!! Luke dropped me at the mall with my mom and GUESS WHAT!!! I FINSHED MY SHOPPING!!!! WoooHoooo!!! Im officially done xmas shopping! My mom and I had a ball in Macys where we struck up some of the best deals EVER!!! When I got home Luke was off to one neighbors with the guys to watch the USC game and the kids and I headed next door for pizza and playing!


Sunday was a day of chores until 230pm when we headed down to the beach to take our own family pictures. And by family pictures I mean all 18 of us in my family. I tok everyones individual ones and Ambra came down and took our HUGE family one! THANK YOU AMBRA I OWE YA!!! Talk about chaotic. It was crazy! We all finished the night eating pizza at mom and dads and playing Joker. You can bet we all went home and crashed after that!!! We had a big day ahead of us.....................

No comments: