Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg!

Friday night Marc dropped Hunter and Ky to me, I fed all four kids dinner (only took me an hour to hit up all three places that the 6 of us wanted... Jalapenos, Panda Express and mcDonalds... I opted for Jalapenos so I had to make a third stop!) then I dropped them at my moms office about 7pm. She took the four kids home with her to make their holiday cookies which has become a new tradition for them. They did it last year too and had so much fun. I got home, got ready in 15 minutes and we were out the door on the way to Dailys for Gregs birthday! All i needed was a drink that night so we left our car home and Amy and Alberto picked us up! It was a fun night... that included lots of cranberry vodkas for me. Luke and Greg teamed up for shuffleboard and pretty much dominated all night! Nicola made a yummy cake, from scratch, I picked off all the frosting! Finally, Gary, our DD for the night decided he was ready to go home. Had I looked at the clock at one point throughout the night I would have said it too. I was completely unaware that it was 2am! So we proceeded to hop in Giannas car, which led to the funniest car ride home ever. The back seat, consisting of me in the middle and John and Luke on either side, decided to have a bit of a fighting party. Not really me but Luke and John were almost wrestling in the back seat. I was dying laughing. Gianna was having her own dance party to lady gaga in the front seat and Gary, poor Gary, just dealt with us all! Joe Reid and Kyle were driving next to us which was also entertaining, Kyle waving out his window like a four year old! It was just one of those nights I guess... so fun. The next day I had a message from John sying "Did I fight Luke last night, my whole body hurts." Oh and Luke, he had bite marks all over him, from JOHN!! Ahhhh..... I love nights like that, I ffel 17 again, mature I know! Happy 29th Birthday Greg! We love you "Big Greg Diesel" (Lukes pet name for him!)
Me and Gary and someone giving me bunny ears
The bday boy and John! SortaKatie, Kyle, me and JoeCrazy Kyle out the car window!Luke and Johns back seat fightPoor GaryHaha Angry John... he got beat up!

No comments: