Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gianna's Shower

After going to bed at almost 4am the kids woke me up at 7, Luke finally got up with them and gave me about another 45 minutes to sleep. Then i was up and at em, in the shower and getting ready to be picked up at 1020am to head to Giannas bridal shower. Shannon drove us all to Newport. It was beautiful. Her step moms house is on Lido and absolutely gorgeous. I won two games too which was even more fun even though I lost one tie breaker! BOOO! Kristyn and I were battling with Bridal Bingo! But I brought home a great prize of a hot chocolate book, mugs and a starbucks gift card! The girls did such a great job on the shower, and the food!! And made out like a bandit on gifts... she got some awesome stuff! The mimosa's were the best part for me because I think it was the only thing keeping me awake after the night I had! However they sure did kick my butt later!! Cant wait for their wedding to come in March! The cha cha dance is gonna rule!!!

No comments: