Monday, December 22, 2008

Boys Meeting Brayden

Sunday morning i got up and went to Marc and Brandis to pick up the boys. They fought me of course. Then we got home and we all got ready and headed to the hospital to see Brayden. The boys were so excited to see him. When i showed Wyatt a picture i had taken the night he was born of him in a cap and wrapped in a blanket he said "WOW! Mommy hes a snowman!" I laughed hysterically! He was probably shocked that he wasnt a snowman when he got there. They loved him! Jack didnt want to give him up and Wyat actually held him and didnt want to stop. Usually he hates holding babies and shoves them off. He kept petting him too which was funny. Jack kept rubbin his head. It was just soo cute. I took lots of pictures. He was just even cuter than the day before and I actually think he looks alot like Eric. I couldnt get enough of him but I knew we had stuff to do so we left :( We headed to Chilis for lunch where Luke and I both had margaritas... like I needed to have a drink again! But it tatsted so good after the weekend I had! Then he rushed me home to see the Eagles game. We got home just in time for Ryan and Jenny to drop off Parker so they could go to the hospital. I shaved Wyatts head, got them all dressed, they picked up Parker then we were off to my parents for the next party!!! Ughhhhh it was the weekend that never ended!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE those pictures of Jack and Wyatt with their new baby Brayden! They look positively PROUD!!! How adorable!