Monday, December 22, 2008

Parkhill Xmas Party

Every year my moms side of the family does a xmas party. Usually the weekend before xmas. We have dinner and do a gift exchange. Its pretty fun cuz we all end up fighting over so many gifts lol. This year was no different. We got there around 3pm and there was loads of food. And family of course. We visited and shared pictures of Brayden and talked about Alexis getting here now! She is next on the baby list! Lychelle was due 3 weeks after Ash! Came time for presents and the madness started! I stole peppermint bark from my grandma, even though I wanted the remote control car that my brother had stolen and it was now frozen! Grrr! Then Luke stole my bark, outta pure love, cuz after he stole it it was frozen!! Way to go Luke :) So I stole from gammy again, movie tickets!! It was great! Then after all was said and done Ryan asked to trade me peppermint bark for the car and I jumped on it! I think he felt bad when Jack saw it and said "Is that your car?" and Ryan said yes. Then Jack proceeds to give him the lip, no help from mom I swear! and says "But I dont get to open it on xmas????" It was so sad. So when ryan and I traded he asked if he should give it jack right now or if I wanted to wrap it. I couldnt resist, Jack opened it then! He and wyatt had a ball with it! The boys wrestled with my cousins... Drew and Josh are the best "mannys" ever lol! My two uncles showed up in matching outfits, completely coincedental, but then my dad went and put a cream sweater over his red and shirt and it was even funnier. It was a fun way to end our crazy weekend! By ten o clock or so everyone was gone and I was ready to hit the hay! Needless to say, today as the rain is coming down, is a perfect day to do NOTHING!!! Wyatt even slept til 11am! NO JOKE!!!Jack and DrewSo my mom has this tablecloth that she forgot about.... on special occassions she has everyone sign it then it gets embroidered. Its actually a really cool thing. She finally just found it again and so had everyone sign it! Luke of course tagged it with eagles talk!Jackson signed his name and drew a monster... super cute!Aunt jeanne and my cousin ReillyJack pushin ParkerGammy and reillyTroublesome duoRyan was designated video taper and me photographerGammy and Aunt jeanneWy wy driving his car with Uncle RickRy and my cousin Mike...The cops... they think they are tough!My moms on crack hahaJack getting his car! Soooo excited (him not me LOL)Josh and WyNana Papa and Wy, after Wy beat up papaMy cousin Jen and Luke pigging out :)Lychelle and Mike and baby Lexie!!!My cousins and Aunt MirtBest new toy!Brudders!!!

No comments: