Friday, December 12, 2008

Girls Night!

Thursday night Gianna picked Kristyn and I up and we headed to Kayte Andersens for our girls party, one of them at least! There was a ton of yummy food, including my new stuffed mushrooms that were great! Kaytes house was decked out in xmas and it was just a really nice relaxing night. We ate, drank wine, did a gift exchange, which was hilarious, and of course had dessert. All her friends were really nice and we had a good time together. Being a thursday night, in the middle of everyones crazy week, I was home by ten or so... which had Luke SHOCKED! He doesnt realize I'm not him lol. That was just the first of our many parties that weekend which is only the beginning of this crazy holiday!! Beware of lots of party posts in the coming weeks! I am gonna try to keep up! I didnt get my camera out, Im bummed now! O well... Wish me luck!!!

No comments: