Thursday, February 14, 2008

14th Day!!

I HEART........

...... Jackson Reyn, my tiny mutant ninja turtle. He is quite the character and honestly can make me laugh easier than anyone in this world. He smiles and bats his long eyelashes at me and I cant help but to smile back at him. He is always on the go and has more energy than I sometimes know what to do with. He is daddys little man. And he is a lover... my gosh... since he was a tiny baby he has always had the tendency to just mold to you and smother you with hugs and kisses and I love yous, totally out of the blue.

........ Wyatt Kane, my over achieving, attitude bearing, smile and hes got me, little man. He is way more grown up than he should be at 1 and half and will try anything his "brudda" tries (and then some). He knows how to push my buttons, as well as dads and Jacks. He can get himself out of almost anything, all he has to do is look at me with those big brown eyes and smile that big gap toothed, one dimpled smile and I just melt. His laugh is more than contagious and I could listen to it all day long. And he is my mama's boy! That kid loves his mama...

......and Luke, my main man. I dont think I could have picked anyone better to spend every day with. He is the best.... he loves us more than anything and does everything in his power to make sure we are taken care of and happy. Everyday that goes by I just love him more and more. He is the best dad in the world and the boys are so lucky to have such a great man to look up to and follow in his footsteps. I couldnt be any luckier..... (ok well maybe if he just lost the outfit!)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

4 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

That was so cute! Tell Luke I dig the fanny pack!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

awe family!!! that is the best love of them all! :) thanks for the 14 days of great reads!

Unknown said...

Last night I showed great gradma how to view your blog on her antiquated computer with AOL and dialup. Surprisingly it worked well I added you to her favorites and she is now so happy. Your Valentines message just made her day. Thanks again for sharing your world with us.

Anonymous said...

Mom doesn't comment often, but I gotta tell you... this one actually brought tears to my eyes. Your description of your sweet babies and Luke were so sweet. You are so lucky to have so much love in your life, and I'm so very proud of you and the life you have created. I love you!