Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 9...

I know i said before how much I love a childs laugh but I dont think anything beats a sleeping baby! Im sure most of you feel me on this one. Not just cuz they are so cute and peaceful and innocent but more so because they arent reaking havoc like mine do! HAHA! Just kidding (sort of). No but really.... I love watchign a sleeping baby, and even more so, holding one. Listening to the little baby snores and feeling their baby breath on you. Oh its too cute. I love when they just fall asleep anywhere (Wyatt is known for this) or crash on your shoulder with the slightest rocking. I love a sleeping baby.....

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

How cute! I love how his hands are tucked under his cheek. I love a sleeping kid and I even enjoy the way they smell when they cuddle with you. I think it is all the baby shampoos and lotions!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

i do love a sleeping baby...and cnat wait to hold mine as he slips off to that peaceful place!

Anonymous said...

Oooh... that is MY all time favorite - not just watching them sleep, but holding them while they sleep... hearing their baby breathing and feeling their heartbeat against yours. Yummy....