Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Recap!

So Luke was in Chicago all weekend for business (nevermind the staying out til 430am with dealers partying part-partof the job i guess!) so the boys and i were stuck here in Cali... however stuck should hardly be the word. It was BEAUTIFUL here all weekend, im talking hot, sunscreen, sunburnt, shorts and t-shirt BEAUTIFUL!!!! I loved every minute of it and now i cant wait for summer (as long as I can lose 15lbs first). And poor Luke was STUCK in Chicago, in the 7 degree weather. Yuck. After my day on friday I needed some relaxing time so instead of cleaning the house like I should have been doing I met the Widners and Andreal and her girls at the swap meet. I layered the boys in sunscreen and Jackson still got fried on his face, poor guy! Maybe my sunscreen was expired. After a few hours of walking thru the swap meet we took the kids over to the bouncy slides and stuff and let them play for a half hour or so, we wore them out! They both slept the whole way home (or to my parents anyways) and we had dinner with them. That was when Wyatt discovered his new word "Papa". My dad was so proud haha.

Sunday was Hunters 13th bday! Can you believe that!!!! He is a teenager! Scary... very scary! So before i forget here is a big bday shout out to Hunter.... Even though he is a know it all teenager we still love him just the same... and the boys adore him. Especially Jack. Those two can entertain each other for hours. Now that Jacksons older Hunter has a lot more fun playing with him, basketball or fighting or riding scooters. Jack loves it. As do mom and dad :) So happy bday Hunter... we love you dude (ball hair and all lol lol Brandi I just gagged)! SO back to my story.... we went over to my brothers for Hunters favortite dinner... meatloaf and potaotes. Hunter decided him and some of his neighborhood friends wanted to play kickball in the street, so me, Ash and her bf Eric joined them. Sooo fun. I miss being a kid. After dinner and some delicious cheesecake we were off to pick up daddy from the airport. We were very excited to pick him up! Wyatt slept right through it though! However, cranky ass gets in the car and starts bitching at me ASAP because instead of getting there at 945pm when his flight was SUPPOSED to land I was there at 10pm. Well his plane came in 15 minutes early (like I have ESP or something and I know these things) so then I wanted to put him on the next flight back to Chicago! I figured if I got there at 10pm that gave him 15 minutes to get off the plane, get his bag and walk outside. Well apparentely his flight got there early at 930 so i was very late. Buttface. "I missed you too honey!" Gees. So thats our weekend in a nutshell.... so exciting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah....thanks Amy!!! I finally forgot the ball hair comment and thanks to you I'm gagging again!!! No really, THANKS!!!

lauren said...

boys... seriously if we didnt need them to procreate, somedays i could live without them.... i miss the oc swapmeet, we should meet up someday there.

The Trotter Family said...

That's funny! There are times that they can just ruin a good moment with a bad attitude! Oh well, you can't live with them and you can't live without them right?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. maybe he was a little bitter about our sunny So Cal weekend? Or maybe it was simply a guy thing? And, oh, yea... I'm with you Brandi! Yuck...