Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 10....

For anyone who knows me you know this is my weakness.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE margaritas. I love margaritas on a hot summer day, sitting on the patio at a restraunt, or in my backyard, or the pool in Vegas... I dont really care where Im drinking one... I just love them. They are so refreshing and good and salty.... mmmmmm. When I got pregnant with Wyatt i was definetely on a margarita kick and I remember Jeff would text me everyday the first 5 months and talk to me about a margarita, ooooo I hated his guts those months haha. The day I came home from the hospital Tyler brought me margaritas and it was probably the first thing I consumed after getting out of the hospital. I was so happy!! Wow i sound like an alcoholic. Sorry, I have an obsession! Luke and I would go for walks down the green belt at the old house and I would bring my Bubba Keg full of margarita. Yes...... I love margaritas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaritas!
You must take a bit after me, Amy, and come by it naturally ... smile!
Margaritas are my favorite also.
.....except for a Mai Tai while sittiing outside overlooking the beach and ocean at sunset with a Mai Tai at my favorite "Castaways" restaurant !

Anonymous said...

....and of course the Castaways is in Maui - No Ka Oi !