Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day 3....

I love a kids laugh! There is something about a laughing child that just brings a smile to my face and a warm fuzzy feeling inside! It doesnt just have to be my kids, (however that is the best feeling! I can listen to those two laugh all day and not get tired of it!) But any kid... you know those commercials, I dont even know what they are for but they have the litttle babies on there laughing hysterically over and over at something. OMG, my favorite commercials EVER! Luke and I die laughing at those commercials. I just love that sound... it can snap me outta a bad mood any day of the week. Its just so innocent and cute, I cant even put words to it... but thats one of my true loves... a laughing child!

3 comments:

ashley said...

this is totally on my list for things i love too. best sound ever!!

Caley said...

your favorite things are my favorite things... I love it! I seriouly wanted to record wyatts giggle and post it on here. so funny you put that on here..... If I ever do, I will send it your way!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

a child's giggle truly is the best sound ever...it is so genuine and innocent! i love this sound too!