Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicole!!

A small shout out to one of my bestest friends.... Nicole is the big 2-5 today!! Unfortuantely I missed her birthday party Saturday night (happens to fall on the same weekend of Supercross EVERY year!) But i was there in spirit! She has to be one of the hardest working people I know, and has a heart the size of Texas.... love her to death. She is one of my crazy partners in crime and we always have way too much fun together. And the boys love her too.... good old Auntie Nic. Anyways, just a small bday shout out so she knows were thinking of her! Happy Birthday Nicole!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

happy b-day nic! i have not seen her for-ever! i love that you still get to hang with everyone!

super cross looks like it was a blast. makes me miss fun stuff like that in ca. guess i will just have to settle for the windy rainy beach... ;)