Friday, February 15, 2008

Day at the Beach

So Tuesday was the nicest day we have had here in a long time. Monday night I called Ambra and Andreal to see if they wanted to meet at the beach after the kids were outta school. So after I picked up Jackson the boys and I headed to baby beach in Dana Point with our packed lunch. It was soooo nice (HA Ashley, you arent the only beach goer in February haha-wish mine lasted longer than a day!). The water was freezing but the kids didnt mind. I love that beach cuz there are no waves and its so shallow where the booies mark off the swimming zone so its perfect for the little ones. We layered them in sunscreen and watched them play for a few hours. Wyatt had a ball. I have never seen a kid love playing in the sand as much as he did. It was EVERYWHERE! The kids were exhausted by the time we left! Made for some sleepy kids and long naps!
The five of them digging their hole...
Jack, Mason, Wyatt, Dylan and Brooklyn (missing Camden, she wasnt a fan of sand!)
My little sandy man in all his glory...
Fell asleep right after we left the parking lot! Success!

3 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

I've never been to that beach. That was a perfect day for you to go. Next time we go to the beach I'll have to get directions from you for baby beach. By the way, your boys are sooo cute!!

The Trotter Family said...

Hallelujah! I just made your chicken tortilla soup and it is the FIRST successful crock pot meal I have EVER made. It was so good and we got to throw it all in and go shopping while it cooked. Feel free to post more crock pot meals, I will definitely give them a try!

Anonymous said...

How special to pop on your blog tonight and see my adorable little great grandsons having a ball at lovely baby beach ! SO CUTE !
I look forward each day to checking in here and being able to keep up with everything you are doing. Are you finding good buys and freebies at CVS? :)