Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 11...

I love music.... mostly country music. I was so excited to finalyl get an ipod this year. Music makes me happy. It takes my mind off all the dumb stuff I shouldnt worry about. It makes the kids dance which I love to watch. It makes people sing along which is ablsolutely 100% entertaining, especially if they are terrible like Luke and J! Its puts things in perspective sometimes for me. It inspires me to do things I maybe normally wouldnt do, or things i should do. (This is probably one of the reasons why I dont like alot of rap and hip hop.) I even turn on the coutry station on my TV on so I can listen while Im cleaning or folding laundry or playing on the computer! I love music... o and I love Tim McGraw!

3 comments:

ashley said...

remember the good old days of loud garth? how much fun did we have back in the day listening to country? oh the good old days...

The Trotter Family said...

I have to say I was seriously surprised that you were into country music. Totally didn't see it in you! I do like that song "She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy." That one always makes me smile!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

who doesnt love tim?! hat on :)! music makes me happy too! couldn't live without it.