Friday, February 8, 2008

Lost Dog...

Our Gary Dog ran away last night... no one knows how he escaped but last night sometime he got out and we cant find him anywhere. Normally I wouldnt worry about it cuz someone would call and say they found him (gary has escaped more than once) but his tags fell off in the backyard the other day so he isnt wearing any of his info. I drove around last night for a half hour at 1230am and couldnt find him. I have been calling animal shelters all morning. Im praying he didnt go towards the hills and stayed in the residential area. I just broke the news to Jackson and wasnt sure if he would understand. Well he did, Im pretty sure anyways. The kid broke down in tears and kept saying "my dog is lost". After about ten minutes of that, I got him a snack and I am pretty sure it took his mind off of it. I just want our pup home safe and sound :(

3 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

i'll keep my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Will be holding all good thoughts that someone will find Gary Dog, or that he decides to come back home. Give Jack a special hug from his Gammy ! Wyatt, too !

The Trotter Family said...

Make sure to call the clubhouses there (Avendale, Flintridge, etc.). I used to work there and people would sometimes call about things like that. At the very least, you can let them know he is missing and they will keep their eyes out for him when they are patrolling. Ted as Covenant Hills will definitely help. He has a soft spot for dogs!