Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 2...

The crock pot... Have i ever told you how much I love the crock pot. Holy cow.... People have started calling me Crock POt Amy because I have been using the crock pot so much. Its been so easy though to use. I have been cooking the meals either in the morning when the kids are totally content or when they are sitting down to eat lunch, and then WAMMO.... dinner is ready to go when we are. Making dinner for me is near impossible come 5 o clock or so, its cranky time for the kids and im pretty much done for the day so the last thing i usually wanna do come 5pm is make dinner with screaming kids around my feet (Im sure most of you feel me here!). So this little hunk of stainless steel has been the answer to my prayers lately. And the food that comes outta this thing is GREAT! Im going to attemt to do meatloaf in it this week actually. If anyone needs good crock pot recipes lemme know, I am the queen of them now. I LOVE the crock pot!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I need Crock Pot recipes so bad! I can't get that thing to work for the life of me. I don't know why it turns out so crappy every time. I swear the chicken gets dry and nasty and I have to dump out the whole thing!