Friday, February 1, 2008

14 Days of Love....

So I have a friend who is ever so creative and cute (you can find her under Bradys Buddies-Moffat Girls + Dad) and started a 14 days of Love... I couldnt resist. 14 days full of things that I, yes me, love. Thanks for the idea Ash... Dont you just LOVE february :)

Day 1...

So i thought this was perfect for today, because its pouring here today. Imagine that... rain in SoCal! We finally have been getting rain, and I love it. It makes the house all dark and cozy and cold... you throw on some old comfy sweats, dont get off the couch and dont feel guilty about it. There is a constant pitter patter, and I love that noise. In fact I noticed something else today, totally weird. There were about 40 birds sitting in a tree outside the house and all of them were squaking. It was kinda cool. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rain. If I didnt have to take the kids out with me, I would be jumping through those puddles like a four year old... honestly if the kids hadnt been sick the last three months I would let them go play in it. But with our luck it would lead to pneumonia or something ridiculous! I love the rain!!

No comments: