Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sneaky Pete

Jack did something the other day that amazed me... more something I could picture Wyatt doing. Jack has never been too sneaky or mischievious. He always been suprisingly good when it comes to stuff like that. Well on Friday he came up to me with his hands behind his back and a big grin. I asked what he had and he pulled out two tootsie rolls. Apparentely getting into the pantry and stealing Halloween candy is a new hobby of his. So i said he may have a HALF of one of them and I hid the other two in my room. About an hour later we are upstairs cleaning the playroom when Jack decided he needed to go poo. So he ventured down to his throne. About five minutes passed and I knew he still wasnt pooping so I called his name and he said he was hiding. Hmmmmm, hiding huh? So i waddled on downstairs to see what he was up to. I get to the bottom of the stairs and said "Jack where are you?" I hear a little voice answer with "Im hiding dont come in here!" Yup, definetetly up to something. It was coming from the bedroom. So I go to the bedroom and say again "where are you..." "IM HIDING!" I look under Wyatts crib and there is Jackson, mouthfull of tootsie roll and the evidence in his little hand. LITTLE SNEAK! So funny I had to laugh at him......

3 comments:

lauren said...

that is funny he is already "sneakin" we went to the beach too this week, and it was so fun to be beachin it up in february! I enjoyed your 14 days of love, and youv got me super excited for river season! i think were goin out at easter! wooo hooo!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

:) he is YOUR son Amy! and has Erwin blood...tootsie rolls are the least of your worries!

but with a smile like that when he gets caught...how did you even take the candy away?!

The Trotter Family said...

That's funny. It is hard to get mad when they are that cute though! I agree with you on Valentine's Day, it does lose any and all romance when you have kids! Oh well, there is always Chuck E. Cheese!