Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 12....

So as much as I hated to read in school... I love to read now. And honestly the only books I ever read are James Patterson. I did a few Nicholas Sparks one that I really liked. But I am determined to read every James Patterson book. I even have a list written down with checks next to all the ones I have read. The man writes so darn quick though I cant keep up. I go through a book really fast, the hard part is actually starting a new one. I get too caught up in day to day life that I forget how much I love reading. I did just finsih a great one a friend gave me. Belly laughs by Jenny Mccarthy. If your a mom or are expecting, read it. You will laugh hysterically. She is hilarious. Anyways... I have a love for good books...

1 comment:

ashley said...

i will have to look for that jenny book. i seriously wanted to be her when i grew up back when she was on mtv. ha ha. i am not blond and don't have huge boobs...maybe some day.

and sorry about the non-commenting these days...i had to give stuff away to get people to give me comments that i knew were looking and were not commenting!